Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My hot new listing in Playa Del Rey near LA's dubbed Silicon Beach. Your opportunity to grab your own slice of paradise. Open floor plan and new hardwood floors. Remodeled full baths.
Ocean views, steps to the beach, 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths! Rare top floor penthouse unit next to the Playa Del Rey Lagoon with views of the marina and ocean.

Feel free to contact me direct at 310-963-1623 call or text. Love to show it to you. Serious inquiries only. Location next to the marina bike path at the end of Pacific.

6220 Pacific Ave, Unit 301, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293

Who wants to be my neighbor? Available for lease at $6000/month. Great way to experience the beach lifestyle before you buy!

Sandra Lew -  310-963-1623 or sandy@sandralew.com
Lic#01920376 Re/Max Estate Properties

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. two park grove

    ReplyDelete