Friday, January 25, 2019

Sandy Lew's Re/Max hustle commercial - "LA Beach Broker" . Househunting fun!



Looking for a savvy marketing , well seasoned globetrotter, with the tools of a virtual agent traits based out of LA's sizzling hot Silicon Beach? She loves relocating those to share the beach lifestyle she cherishes. Just a smile away! Stop dreaming start living!

Ready to serve all your real estate goals. Silicon Beach cities and greater LA.
Questions? I'm here to help. Love to connect. Buying/Selling/Leasing/Investing.
Venice Beach/Santa Monica/West LA/Playa Vista/ Playa Del Rey/ Manhattan Beach
Relocation clients are my specialty. I love to travel so making friends along the way is so rewarding.

Sandra Lew
Associate Broker
Re/Max Estate Properties
DRE#01920376

Cell: 310-963-1623
sandy@sandralew.com

3 comments:

  1. “I started with the Premium Properties as the general manager. After some years there, with my experience and expertise, we set up Global Properties then I became the general manager and I now own Universal Properties; so no real estate can serve as a threat to me,” Buying a house in Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you can learn how to not take rejection personally, you'll succeed where so many others have given up and failed as a result. wallich residence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. bayside village

    ReplyDelete